Italian Chicken Kabobs
Click here to return to the Grilling And Camping-Poultry page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the National Chicken Council. For more chicken information and recipes visit www.nationalchickenmonth.com.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 (1-pound) package Fresh Skinless & Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded and sliced into chunks
- Combine salad dressing with basil in a large bowl. Cut chicken into bite-sized chunks; place in dressing along with vegetables.
- Cover and marinate 30 minutes to 12 hours.
- Prepare grill. Thread alternating pieces of chicken and vegetables onto metal skewers. Grill kabobs over medium-hot heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.